Whether you’re a first time half marathoner or a seasoned veteran, you can benefit from joining a coached running training.
Here are just a few of the perks of signing up:
· You have a coach cheering you on! She will help you get through the obstacles that come up over the 12 weeks and share her race and running experience with you.
· You have a group of like-minded women in your corner who will be facing many of the same struggles and holding you accountable for finishing your training runs every week.
· You have both your coach and your group waiting for you on those long run mornings, making it much easier to skip the snooze button and finish those miles before the heat of the day.
· You have a forum to share your goals, whether they are as simple as crossing the finish line or as challenging as maintaining an 8:00 minute per mile pace, plus the experience of the coach to help you plan how to reach those goals.
· Mama, life is going to happen! Those babies are going to keep you up at night, a cold is going to sweep through your household or an unexpected business trip will throw your schedule off. You’ll have both your coach and fellow runners to help you get back on track and make the best of the time you do have.
We will have our summer runs in the cool of the early morning, and you can stay with other similarly paced runners or can take off on your own at each group run depending on your preference and your goals. Your training program will be customizable depending on your experience, and we will have a shoe fitting time set up with a local running store. The entire program can be paid up front or can be broken into payments, so don’t let cost hold you back.